Ultimate Ears - 400vi - Voice Capability:
On-cord controls let you answer calls with just one touch, change tracks and adjust volume—all without taking your iPhone® or iPod® out of your pocket. No need for two headsets—you get detailed sound, crisp calls and noise isolation for your music and phone calls.With five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to L, you won’t have to worry about getting the right fit—even if you’ve got small ears.
These noise-isolating ear cushions keep out background noise so you can listen to your music at a lower and safer listening level.
• Cable length: 115 cm
• Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW (1 kHz)
• Frequency response: 20 Hz–17 kHz
• Impedance: 16 ohms
• Noise isolation: 22 dB
• Sensitivity (mic): -58 dBV/Pa
• Frequency response (mic): 200 Hz–10 kHz (-10 dB)
Compatible with the following with 3.5mm jack:
• iPod® and other MP3 players
• Home audio
• Gaming consoles
• Video/portable DVD players
• Headset with on-cord controls
• Protective hard case
• Five pairs of soft ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)
• 1 pair of Comply™ Foam Tips
• User documentation
2-year limited hardware warranty
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
Volume control functionality not available with BlackBerry devices.
Audio is supported by all music-enabled smartphones with 3.5 mm jack.