Sennheiser Evolution G3 wireless set
Hear better - perform better!
Sennheiser wireless In-ear monitoring systems, and in conjunction with Ultimate Ears' custom In-ear-monitors, are trusted by professionals worldwide and are now better than ever.
Far superior than any floor (wedge) monitor and featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the custom In-ear-monitor's cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception and reproduces precisely and faithfully the audio signal from the adaptive diversity receiver. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices.
The 5 band equalizer integrated in the transmitter also allows you to personalize the sound even further. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser’s “Wireless Systems Manager” software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
With this set up, regardless of the venue, whether a concert hall or a club, which is packed to the rafters, you will have crisp, clear and dynamic sound monitoring that puts you in complete control. The freedom of a wireless In-ear monitoring system no longer means having to compromise on hearing what you want or need to hear, providing exact, distinct sound from the band, as well as giving the all-important connection to the crowd.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- Integrated 5-band graphic Equalizer in transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver
- 1 IE 4 earphones
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions